Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions can be saved electronically or printed by all users of our Website. Whilst they remain posted on our page, these will apply to all transactions carried out via our Website, e-mail and by telephone.
Last Updated: April 15, 2019
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE WEBSITE.
Please note that these Terms and Conditions contain provisions that govern the resolution of claims between Intueri Light and you. The access to and use of this web Website, as well as the purchase of products on intuerilight.com, are based on the assumption that these General Terms and Conditions of Use have been read, understood and accepted by you.
Request for further information can be made through our Customer Service by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
1. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to discontinue products or change specifications on products.
2. Many finishes are applied by hand and may vary in color, tone and character. While Intueri Light will make every effort to match the finishes, no guarantee can be made of an exact match. Intueri Light does not guarantee finishes against fading and oxidizing throughout the years. Variations in color and veining are and considered to be part of the natural beauty of the material.
3. Intueri Light ships its products without bulbs to North America and other countries that use 110- 120V outlets. (But are Including the bulbs, of the system is 12V)
4. Standard Halogens bulbs are supplied free of charge in every product. However, Intueri Light will not be liable for any malfunction of these components during their lifespan. We offer warranty for any lighting fixture, but cannot for the bulbs since we are not the manufacturers.
5. Plugs and switches are included and in accordance with the standards of the country to which the product is destined. Any other controls, such as dimmer controls are not included.
6. Intueri Light is free to commit any design changes without prior notice. Images on the catalogue or website may vary from the final product. We work every day to enhance our product’s quality, aesthetics, usability, and reliability.
7. Intueri Light may modify these General Terms and Conditions of Sale at any time. Therefore, the Customer is asked to accept the General Terms and Conditions of Sale in force at the time of purchase, a copy of which will be sent to the Customer at the e-mail address provided by the Customer;
1. Intueri Light has the ability to customize existing products or new products to meet contract specifications. These orders will necessitate special pricing based on quantity and features.
2. We can customize existing products or new products to meet contract specifications – all situations that require custom designs are subject to an upcharge. Special pricing based on quantity and features will be provided upon request for all customized products – the decision will be made on a case-by-case basis and the Buyer will be notified of any said fees. Please contact us for contract quotes.
Shipping & Delivery
I. Shipping rates for Lighting
Shipping methods is determined by type of item, packaging, transport, and handling. Shipping rates are calculated based on the weight or size (cubing) of the part.
For a piece in-stock, delivery time is 3-8 business days.
See each item’s product detail page for individual product lead time and shipping service.
III. International Shipping
1. Intueri Light is pleased to offer international shipping to any destination worldwide. Our concierge is standing by to assist you with bringing your order home or delivering it to loved ones anywhere around the world.
2. Intueri Light packages are shipped via UPS Express Saver® international shipping service. In case of products in stock, delivery can take place in 3-8 business days. Orders are usually picked, packed and ready to ship within two business days of placing an order.
A business day is considered to be Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
3. Please note that shipments can be subject to import duties and taxes, which are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Please contact your respective customs office for further information about specific duties and taxes for your country. In addition, we are required by law to disclose the full value of package contents and cannot alter the value of your invoice or receipt. Please note all transportation services requires the receiver of the goods to verify their status with the carrier upon delivery.
4. The POD must be signed with reservations subject to verification with/without apparent damage and provided to Intueri Light whenever requested.
5. Intueri Light will also not be liable for any damages resulting from handling, loading or unloading by people acting on behalf of the receiver. Any transportation of the piece from destination to a second location will forfeit any transportation damage claim.
6. Intueri Light reserves the right to charge an extra amount (depending on the value cost from the Transportation company) on the transportation’s price if the client postpones the expedition within 3 days or less prior to the agreed departure date.
IV. Transport with another company
According to the European Union regulations, any shipment of products outside of the European community requires the issuance of an export document.
For the issuance of this document, it is necessary to have an authorized warehouse, that is, a registered warehouse in the finances and customs.
This is because, to issue the export order, the authorized warehouse is obliged to send a legal document to the customs, which only the authorized warehouse has the authority to issue it.
Customs simply does not issue an export dispatch if you do not have a registered warehouse.
Returns & Exchanges
1. We want you to be completely happy and delighted with your order. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept your timely return of unwashed, eligible items or defective merchandise.
2. Should the article received fail your expectations in any way, please provide written claim to Intueri Light within the first 48 hours after reception. Photographic evidence supporting your allegation must be sent by email to: [email protected] or the respective sales representative. Upon confirmation of any defect, Intueri Light compromises to replace the defective part/piece integrally, within a period agreed with the client. The defective part/piece must be received by Intueri Light in its original package before any replacement can be send – especially in all cases concerning customize products or new products created to meet contract specifications.
3. Returned merchandise should include the vendor packaging and tags and be in the same condition as when it was received. Used item(s) cannot be returned unless defective.
4. On the back of the packing slip enclosed with your order, please note the reason(s) for return and whether you wish to exchange the item(s) or receive a credit/refund (depending on the original form of payment). Please be sure to enclose the return section of the packing slip with your item(s).
5. Please inspect your purchase immediately upon delivery. If there is a problem with your order, contact us within three (3) days of receipt.. If you receive a damaged, defective or incorrect item, we will work with you to make things right.
6. If you wish to return an item, you will be responsible for outbound and return shipping and delivery charges. A traceable return shipping method is required (FedEx, UPS, etc) Returns must be received in original condition and in the original packaging within 30 days.
7. Once the dealer receives your returned item, it typically takes 7 to 14 days for your bank or credit card issuer to process the refund and credit your account. Shipping and Delivery Service charges are not refundable.
You must include your order number, prepay the postage, and ensure each package and ship to the address below:
1.Szolnoki Way 6000 Kecskemét Hungary
All of our goods are guaranteed for up to two year after order delivery. This guarantee covers damage or defects incurred through normal use and excludes any damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, or negligence. Defect claims must be brought to our attention via email ([email protected]) accompanied by photo documentation. Intueri Light reserves the right to subject the claim to an inspection. If the product is confirmed defective, we will send a replacement. The cost of shipping will be absorbed by Intueri Light.